Confused how to transfer contacts from blackberry to samsung galaxy s2 ? too lazy to type one by one contacts to your samsung galaxy s2? This time i will guide you how to transfer contacts from blackberry to samsung galaxy s2 by using google contacts !Before doing this, you must be aware that there is a possibility that your contacts will be created twice (double) but you can always edit it later.
- Download Google Sync from your Blackberry
- Select ‘Sync’
- Follow the steps
- Go to ‘Options’ and ‘Allow Duplicate Names’
- Login to your Gmail account
6. Clik the Google Sync apps icon
7. Choose ‘Sync Contatcs’ and save it
8. Press “Sync Now”
11. Done ! Now your Google Contacts already updated !